Adirondack Retro's B2B Portal...
Worldwide Shipping Service
Adirondack Retro has over 20 years experience, shipping thousands of packages to domestic and international addresses worldwide, via our Websites and Etsy Stores.
- Shipping costs are automatically calculated depending on the order's total estimated weight, the recipient's zip code and the shipping service chosen.
- Packages are FULLY INSURED.
- Tracking IS included
- Packages are shipped via USPS within 3-5 business days.
- Need your order quicker? Choose optional PRIORITY MAIL!
- Shipping costs are automatically calculated depending on the order's total estimated weight, the recipient's country and the shipping service chosen.
- Any additional customs fees are the responsibility of the buyer
- Tracking IS included with PRIORITY MAIL ONLY
- Insurance IS included with PRIORITY MAIL ONLY
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFO.
- Adirondack Retro is not responsible any excessive delays, losses or damages of the shipping carrier.
- We recommend that customers choose a tracked and insured shipping service.
- If an insured parcel is lost or damaged, please email us so we can make a claim against the shipping company for you.
- Orders will be shipped to the exact address provided to us during checkout. If a packaged is returned to us for an undeliverable or incorrect address, we can re-ship the package at the buyers expense.
- All orders are shipped from our facility in Galway, NY within 3-5 business days.
We take great pride in the way that we Package and Ship our items to you! This is our one chance to impress you! We use high quality new shipping materials and pack each item as if it were a priceless piece of china being shipped to Antarctica! All of our products are carefully placed into a clear weatherproof sleeve along with additional cardboard, then inserted into a rigid mailer or a size appropriate new cardboard box, which is clearly marked and labeled with instructions for the carriers to handle very carefully! Any Antique Print or Ad exceeding 12"x16" will be gently rolled and shipped in a heavy-duty shipping tube.